Shawn gets interviewed in the show for the first time ever! Why? Because it is the final new episode of the Keto For Women Show as the podcast comes to a close.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Shawn’s thoughts on transitioning her business and starting a new podcast
- Hitting a wall with her personal training clients
- Evolving from teaching about keto to teaching about mindset
- Learning to eat intuitively
- How keto has evolved and the pros and cons of its popularity now
- What’s in store for you in the Unstuck Podcast
- There are so many reasons in your mental and emotional state that are keeping you from being able to fully do the things that we talk about in the Keto for Women Show.
- A lot of people don’t feel hunger and satiety anymore because they are completely disconnected from their own bodies.
- It’s fun to experiment with yourself and see what makes you feel good and what doesn’t.
- When it comes to fear, be it fear of gaining weight or fear of getting sick, it’s within our control. We’re choosing to be afraid, which means we can also choose not to be afraid.
- If you want to be truly healthy, and happy, and living an awesome life, you have to look deeper into the things you do and why you do them realize that you have so much more control over your life.
- It’s absolutely essential to do mindset work.
- Learn, understand, and allow yourself to do intuitive eating.
- Do mindset work.
- Listen to the Unstuck Podcast
There will be a few more Keto for Women episodes coming up, and they will be holiday-specific BEST OF episodes. After that, I will only be over on Unstuck.
Click on the Empower Intensive Coaching Library where the Diet Ego Coaching Call and the Self-Sabotage Coaching Call are now available. These can both come in handy this time of year.
Check out my new class coming up in January 2020, the Unstuck Project, an online 8-week course that is specifically designed and created you! Get on the VIP list so you’ll be the first to know when that project starts!
Get a jumpstart on your mindset work with the Autopilot Challenge! It’s a FREE brand new mini course with me for 7 days where I will help you turn off your autopilot and build your awareness.
“My entire business has been based on what has worked and not worked for me, and then I feel like, ‘Oh my gosh, this could help other people.’”
“I saw the need for mindset work as it relates to health, diet, and weight… so I created the mindset healing that needs to happen to go along with what you are doing as far as your healing protocols,”
Resources mentioned in the show:
Past episode mentioned that you shouldn’t miss:
- AlterEco – Get 25% off when you use the coupon code keto4women.
- Care/Of – Get 25% off your first order with the coupon code keto4women.
More from Shawn Mynar:
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.