Ketones have many healing properties that are backed up by research. Today, I’m going to discuss some of these benefits and the science behind them. You will learn a lot from this episode, so listen and enjoy!
- What your body is doing when it produces ketones
- The two metabolic pathways by which the body produces energy
- Why you need to get a high-fat diet going at the start of keto
- Why is Alzheimer’s disease referred to as type 3 diabetes?
- Ketones and brain health
- Ketones and efficient energy production
- How ketones improve mitochondrial function
- How does being on a ketogenic diet reduce inflammation?
- What is brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)?
- A ketogenic diet to alleviate depression and stabilize mood
- Ketones and cancer prevention?
- What is GABA and what is its function?
- Ketones for hunger and satiety
- How do ketones improve your cardiovascular health?
- Does being ketogenic enhance athletic performance?
Now is the final week to register for The Good Gut Project! If you’re interested to enroll in the program and work with me, you can go to my website to register. You can also find out more about The Fat Burning Female Project as well as The Happy Hormones Project.
I also want to remind you of The Low Carb Universe conference that’s happening in March in Mallorca, Spain, where I’m going to be one of the speakers. It’s a special conference that’s just for keto ladies, so I really want to encourage you to join!
Lastly, I am so thrilled to announce that The Keto for Women Show has been nominated to be one of Healthline’s Best Keto Podcasts for 2017! And it’s all because of you! So I really want to thank you guys for always taking the time to listen and giving me your rating and and feedback on the show. Your reviews really do mean so much to me and they really do help the show.
As always, if you have any questions that you would like for me to expand on further, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will make sure to get the answers out to you. Take care!
“Ketosis is an awesome, clean way to produce energy.”
“Your body is not going to do anything that’s not smart for itself.”
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.