It’s estimated that as much as 75% of people have unresolved digestive issues. This staggering number, along with my own past digestive issues, lead me to a serious fascination with poop! The quality and quantity of your bowel movements is a very clear window into your health. Symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, gas, bloating, cramping, and acid reflux are not normal and will not happen in a healthy digestive tract.
The great thing about the digestive system is that it can be relatively simple and quick to see amazing health improvements. I spend quite a bit of time in my practice working with clients to heal their digestive tracts, and when this happens, so many other health issues resolve too.
This is done by:
- getting to the root cause of your digestive concerns using functional lab testing.
- focusing on a north-to-south process approach to determine where the disconnect lies within the digestive system.
- eliminating problematic foods shown on an MRT food sensitivity test and replacing them with nutrient-dense, healing foods
- uncovering nutrient deficiencies that are causing dysfunction and discomfort
- supplementing with necessary nutrients to heal the gut wall and get transit time back to normal
I have written several articles about proper digestive health.
- Bone Broth: 5 Reasons Why You Need It
- #108 – The Missing Aspects of Healing + Colon Hydrotherapy + Lymphatic Drainage with Stephanie Kato
- #106 – bioindividual nutrition + the thyroid/adrenal connection + coping with rosacea
- Intermittent Fasting For Women: The Do’s and Don’ts
- The Truth Behind Your Skin Breakouts
- Food Sensitivity Testing vs. Elimination Diets
- Is Your Gut Bacteria The Cause of Your Health Issues?
- Is Your Gut Leaky?
- Adrenal Fatigue Series: Part 2 – Testing and Treatment
- Could Low Stomach Acid Be To Blame?
If you think you may be suffering from poor digestive function, schedule a free 15-minute consult with me today.