How serious is the issue of toxicity? No matter who you are, liver health is definitely something for you to consider. So join me as I talk about this very important topic as it relates to keto and women’s health.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why we need to care about our liver health
- How we can support our liver
- What role does keto play in having good liver health
- What are some things that could go wrong with your liver health
- What are some supplements or herbs that are found in nature that can nourish and support the liver and help with detoxification
- The liver is responsible for breaking down our fats into fatty acids so we need to have a really good functioning liver in order to digest our fats.
- There is a need to support the liver in the process of becoming keto-adapted.
- We need a good amount of dietary fat to produce bile that in turn breaks down fat.
- We need a healthy balance of electrolytes.
- Download the Liver Health Guide that corresponds to this episode.
- Take a liver support supplement when you’re doing keto.
- Take electrolytes as needed and make sure you have a healthy balance of electrolytes in your body.
- Eat a variety of different foods, and especially ones that are good for the liver.
- Work on the quality of the fats in your diet.
- Choose organic produce.
- Watch your alcohol intake.
- Talk to your doctor about any medication that you’re on but that you might not really need to be on.
- Take natural supplements that will help with detoxification and support your liver.
- Sweat out the toxins in your body through workouts or in a sauna.
- Get a good water filter and filter the water that you drink or use.
- Switch to beauty products and cleaning products that use safe, natural, non-toxic ingredients.
The Keto for Women Show has a brand new partner, and it’s none other than Tribali Foods, which I absolutely love. They are this line of really amazing burger patties made of high-quality meat, and if you haven’t tried them yet, now is your chance! Go to tribalifoods.com and take your pick from their three flavors (or get all three!) and get 15% off your order by using the coupon code keto4women upon checkout. I can’t wait for you to try them!
The latest edition of The Fat Burning Female Project will soon begin in May. The one-day enrolment will be on May 1 and classes will start a week later, on May 7. Even when you already are in ketosis, if you want to be in a community of ladies who are working on their health and you want to make sure you are doing keto correctly, this is definitely something you should look into.
And anyone who joins this May class of The Fat Burning Female Project , along with those who have joined in the past, gets an invitation to The Fat Burning Female Retreat in September! So make sure to watch out for that.
Also, if you are still looking for a ranch dressing recipe, go to my website and get my recipe. I have had the best feedback for that little recipe and it’s my joy to share that yummy goodness with you!
And as a tip to be able to eat the veggies that you need, try a slaw! Let me know if you do and make sure to take a photo of it and tag me over on Instagram or Facebook. And be on the lookout for my slaws too. I’m going to be making them all summer and I’ll show you how to do them over on my Instagram Stories or my Facebook stories when I do.
“It is our duty as women who cares about their health to do what you can do to control [toxins] because it’s going to make a difference in your overall health, especially in your liver health.”
“As women doing keto? take charge of your health. And you’ve got to take charge of your liver health in order to do that.”
Ample Keto Meal Replacement – use the coupon code keto4women15 to get 15%off your order
The Osso Good Bone Broths – use the coupon code keto4women to get $10 off your order
Tribali Foods – use coupon code keto4women to get 15% off your order
LIVER HEALTH GUIDE PDF
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.