Have you ever hit rock bottom in your life? What do you do, and where do you go from there? Deanna Wilcox shares a very important message for you to not only hear but also do something with. So get ready to take action on what you’re about to learn!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Deanna’s health journey and what it was like to battle mold illness
- Some of the symptoms of mold illness that Deanna experienced
- How a mindset shift starts
- Why a mindset shift is so hard
- Uncovering your limiting beliefs
- Deanna’s mindset journey
- You have to get to that almost-bottom basement level to understand how powerful your mindset is.
- Your limiting beliefs can hold you back from claiming your healing.
- Gratitude is the quickest way to start noticing some changes and getting rid of the negative emotions.
- You can live a much more vibrant life than you are currently living if you just learn to change your mindset.
- The smallest step is going to provide you the biggest leap as far as the change that you will see in your life.
- Even though you do the mindset work and you develop this strong and powerful mindset and you develop this great awareness, it doesn’t mean that hard stuff doesn’t happen anymore. The difference is in the way that we approach them.
- Staying aware of your limiting beliefs and negative thought patterns every day is very critical.
- When we live without hope, we are experiencing the very pain that we’re trying to avoid.
- Don’t focus on what you don’t have.
- Start loving your illness.
- Uncover negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs through journaling, meditation, and practicing gratitude.
- Be real with yourself.
- Be open to working with a practitioner when trying to solve your issues.
- Don’t be a victim, always remain the student. There’s something we can always learn even when it’s hard.
- Sit with your emotions. Feel all of them, but don’t get stuck in any of them.
- Start living with more hope.
The Empower Intensive Group Coaching Calls has started on September 3, 2019, where we talked about silencing your ego. For those that didn’t get to join that call, the recording will soon be available for your consumption along with all the extra goodies that come with it. So be on the lookout for that!
There will still be many opportunities to join in the coming months. Just let me know if you want to be a part of this by getting on the VIP list.
The Fat Burning Female Project October class is coming up very soon. Enrolment is happening next week! If you want to be a part of that, just head here and get ready to become a fat-burning female for life.
“This was the very beginning of one of my mindset shifts is realizing that had I not been through what I’d been through, I don’t know if I ever would have learned what I learned.”
“I am living a far more vibrant life than I ever could have dreamed of because I did deeper work than I ever know that I needed to do.”
Resource mentioned in the show:
- ButcherBox – Until September 29, 2019, you get 2 lbs of ground beef for FREE in every single box you order for the lifetime of your subscription, plus $20 off.
- Care/Of – Get 25% off your first order with the coupon code keto4women.
More from Deanna Wilcox:
Deanna’s Instagram (@thriving_with_deanna)
More from Shawn Mynar:
The Fat Burning Female Project
The Fat Burning Female Self-Study
Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Meter
Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Test Strips
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.