We have a special guest for today’s episode of the Keto for Women Show! Evelyn DeDominicus is here to talk to us about how to be healthier, more balanced, and make it through menopause with a ketogenic diet. I know it’s a topic that’s been top of mind for so many of you, so listen in and enjoy!
- Finding your carb tolerance
- The role of the mindset in overall health
- What other factors are at play for weight loss to occur
- What is menopause vs perimenopause vs. postmenopause?
- Common symptoms of menopause that don’t HAVE to happen
- Keto for menopause and peri-menopause
- How do hormonal fluctuations affect your diet?
- What can you do to make going through menopause smoother for you?
If you are interested in The Fat Burning Female Project, check out the new Fat Burning Female website! I’ve been spending tons of time updating the webpage so that you can all have a better idea and vision of what you can expect from it. And even better, there are now 8 different testimonials from 8 different Fat Burning Females!
We all know how quickly these next few weeks go by when we’re in the holiday season, so I’m really excited for the new class coming up on January 8th! The enrollment will be on January 2nd, so if you want to join the class, make sure you mark that date on your calendar.
As always, if you have any topics that you would like for me to explore, please email me at email@example.com. Take care!
Evelyn’s website: http://evelynd.com/
The Fat Burning Female Project
Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Meter
Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Test Strips
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.