As I’m sure you know, nutrition changes play a huge role in healing your health issues. However, there is a lot of information out there about what to eat, when to eat, and what is “bad” for you. It’s hard to sift through.
For me, I go with the dietary changes that work, meaning they reduce or eliminate symptoms while actually healing the root cause issue. So far, the diet that has proven this time and time again in my practice is the ketogenic diet. Backed by science and research, the ketogenic diet reduces inflammation, regulates the immune system, and normalizes hormones.
I’ve had personal experience with this diet that was nothing short of a miracle. It healed the symptoms of my chronic illness in a matter of days.
I have written articles about this diet and have talked about it quite a bit on my podcast. I also have a group class taking women through the dietary change with The Fat Burning Female Project.
- Why Women Gain Or Can’t Lose Weight (Even With Keto) : Part 1 — #010
- Real-Life Keto: Ending The Diet Mentality, Using Keto for Breastfeeding and Fertility, Rebuilding After Overexercising with Real-Life Guest Leah Hosburgh — #009
- Keto Q&A: Do Calories Matter?, Keto vs. Fat-Adapted, Should You Fast, Exogenous Ketones, Vegetarian Keto, and more! — #008
- Keto For Healthy Hormones At Every Age with Jackie Eberstein, RN — #007
- Weight Loss Resistance, Calorie Restriction, Finding Your Carb Tolerance, Alcohol on Keto, Testing Ketones and Blood Sugar — #006
- Carb-Ups, Weight vs. Health, and Emotional Eating with Leanne Vogel of Healthful Pursuit + Answering Your Listener Questions! — #005
- Bone Broth: 5 Reasons Why You Need It
- #112 – Keto with no gallbladder + keto for candida + intermittent fasting + chocolate addictions
- #111 – Keto listener Q&A: keto for beginners, fiber on keto, carbs and workouts,
- Keto Sweet Bacon Granola Recipe
- #107 – Keto Mistakes And Misconceptions
- #106 – bioindividual nutrition + the thyroid/adrenal connection + coping with rosacea
- #105 – sleep issues on keto + transitioning from paleo to keto + reasons for bad breath
- Keto Nutritionist: What I Eat In A Day
- Keto For Women: 4 Tips For Success
- 6 Reasons Why I Switched To A Ketogenic Diet