You can’t miss this story! My guest, Lisa Bilyeu was down to eating 4 foods for 6 months because of her gut health issues (!) until she found keto, which she attributes to getting her life back. The chat I had with Lisa was just SO cool and interesting. What begins as a conversation about keto turns into a talk about choosing health, remaining positive, and establishing your identity.
- How keto brought Lisa back from rock bottom gut health issues
- Why Lisa chose to focus on health over physique and how she made that switch mentally
- How Lisa got over her fear in order to start keto
- The power of positive thinking as it relates to your diet and body
- Fixed Mindest vs. Growth Mindset
- How Lisa’s workouts and body composition changed with a keto diet
- The importance of identity for female empowerment
- Lisa Bilyeu’s Instagram
- The Sheroic Podcast
- Viome Microbiome Test
- More About Impact Theory
- More About Quest Nutrition
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.