We have another fun Keto Hot Seat episode in store for us! This time, it’s going to be a special edition where I will be answering questions that I couldn’t get to during my Keto for Hormones Webinar. Enjoy!
Keto Hot Seat questions answered in this episode:
- How does menopause change things in your life? Is it okay to go on keto when you’re going through menopause? How do adrenal dysfunction and hormonal imbalance affect menopause?
- Is there any harm in doing intermittent fasting? Is it okay to do intermittent fasting when you have hypothyroidism or you’re postmenopausal?
- How do you know if you’re not eating enough calories when the obvious signs appear to be under control? How do you know if you’re causing more stress on your body by unintentionally not eating enough?
- Is there a supplement that can help reduce cortisol in order for you to be able to sleep better?
- How can you balance your hormones to better handle menopause?
- What can you do to get your cycle back or get it back to normal when you’re on keto? How about when you’re spotting or bleeding while on birth control and on keto?
- How can carb cycling be part of a ketogenic diet?
- How can you get rid of bloating?
- Having a negative mentality and focus towards your body is detrimental to your health.
- Just because you are going through menopause or have already gone through menopause, it does not mean that you no longer have hormones. You still have hormones and they still need to be in balance for you to feel at your best.
- The symptoms that you feel while going through menopause and beyond are usually a sign of something that has probably been there for years prior.
- If you want to do keto and want to heal your body, then you have to understand the power of fatty acids and the necessity of having healthy fats in your diet to the degree that your body can produce ketones.
- Get your hormones tested through saliva or urine instead of through blood.
- Get rid of fat fear. Give yourself about 2 months of eating high fat, use that time to work on healing your body, and see how it goes.
- Get into the rhythm and habit of eating enough food.
- Make sure to get yourself relaxed before bed in order to sleep well.
- Don’t overthink and overanalyze your body.
- Move your body and build some muscle.
If you didn’t get the chance to watch the Keto for Hormones Webinar, it’s now available in the Keto For Women Show YouTube channel. It’s also where I post these episodes along with other webinars and quick videos, so make sure to subscribe on YouTube!
The May edition of The Fat Burning Female Project has already started. If you missed out on that opportunity, there’ll be another one coming up in July so be on the lookout for that and sign up at The Fat Burning Female Project website to get notifications.
July will be your last opportunity to join the class and get invited to The Fat Burning Female Retreat coming up in September. And if you have already completed The Fat Burning Female Project in the past, you can now register for the retreat. For inquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
If you want to do the class on your own, you now have the option to take The Fat Burning Female Self-study starting on June 1st. And you will always have the option to also enroll in the Project as enrolment becomes available.
If you have any questions that you would like for me to answer in future Keto Hot Seat episodes, I will be taking questions through Facebook and Instagram, so watch out for my post that says “Keto Hot Seat Questions Needed.” However, if you don’t have any social media, you can still email me your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Keto Hot Seat” as your headline and I will make sure to get the answers out to you.
“No matter what, when you have these kinds of hormonal symptoms, it’s your body telling you something is not right.”
“Whether you’re 25 or 65 or 85, move. There is no excuse not to [work out].”
The Osso Good Bone Broths – use the coupon code keto4women to get $10 off your order
Tribali Foods – use coupon code keto4women to get 15% off your order
ButcherBox – get 2 lbs of free salmon added to your order if you are a first-time customer
Rasa Koffee – use coupon code keto4women and get 15% off your order
More from Shawn Mynar
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.