Welcome to another Keto Hot Seat episode! Today, we will have round two of answering all those great questions you guys sent me, not only about keto but about anything that has to do with women’s health. It’s going to be a fun Q&A so I hope you guys enjoy it!
- Exogenous ketone use
- Some non-dairy ideas for increasing fats in your diet without going way over in protein
- Keto while on birth control
- How do you add calories without gaining weight?
- What happens to your body when you don’t eat enough food
- Is butter coffee good for you?
- What happens when you skip breakfast
- Magnesium supplementation
- Will being on keto help relieve PMS?
- What to do when someone starts gaining weight on keto
- How often and how long should you exercise, and what sort of exercises you should include in your home workouts
- How much should you worry about gluconeogenesis if you’re insulin-resistant
- Essential oils
As of the airing of this episode, I am over in Mallorca, Spain for the second round of The Low Carb Universe Conference. And just before that, the weekend prior, I was at the Nutritional Therapy Association Conference. Be on the lookout for my update on these two conferences, and everything in between, in a future episode that I’ll have for you in the next few weeks!
One other thing that I’m pumped up to share with you is that I’m finally moving to my very own condo! If you’re someone who wants to have a behind-the-scenes look at that whole process and my new place, follow me on Instagram or on Facebook and catch all my Stories about that!
The next enrollment period for The Good Gut Project will start on March 14, and the program will begin on April 30. So if you want to work on your gut, mark your calendars and make sure to head over to my website and enroll!
Finally, I have a new podcast partner that you guys are going to love! If you haven’t already tried Osso Good Bone Broth, they deliver the best quality bone broth on the planet! I just can’t stop raving about them, and I’m sure you will too! Go to their website and use couple code keto4women to get $10 off your order!
“There are so many women that think they’re healthy because they’ve been ‘eating healthy’ for so long and in fact, they’ve done damage to their blood sugar at that point.”
“If you’re just having a moderate level of protein three times a day at your meals, you’re not going to go over any sort of amount to the point that you’re kicked out of ketosis.”
Ample Keto Meal Replacement – use coupon code keto4women15 to get 15%off
Osso Good Bone Broth – use coupon code keto4women to get $10 off your order
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.