This episode is dedicated to breaking down everything that happened during my recent travels! I’ll go over everything I learned from the speakers at the conferences, plus other fun things that happened while I was away.
- The idea of bio-individuality and what it actually means
- Param Dedhia’s talk on why dieting does not work
- The importance of body fat composition to your long-term health and how you can change it
- Why sleep is important
- Stephanie Dodier’s talk on mastering your food cravings ? understanding our emotional connection to food and the reasons why we binge
- How to increase dopamine in our body without using food
- Why we have food cravings
- The ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences) study and how the ACE score is linked to autoimmune disease
- Dr. Trudi Deakin’s talk on debunking the eat-less-move-more mentality and how that doesn’t work to lose weight
- Ximena de la Serna’s talk on reversing PCOS through keto
- Franziska Spritzler’s talk on slowing down the aging process using a low carb, low sugar, high fat ketogenic diet
- Pia Holmstedt-Englund’s talk on using proper breath
- Bitten Jonsson’s talk on sugar addiction and what addiction means
I am thrilled to announce that as of Episode 40 of The Keto for Women Show, we have hit 1 million downloads of the podcast! I want to thank you all so much for making it happen!
Do continue to share the podcast with others, and keep sending me your feedback. I would love it if you can also leave a review on iTunes.
“There are some different paths you can take within keto and we want to encourage the one that’s the best for our health as women.”
“You are the person responsible for you and your health and your goals, which means, find out what’s best for you and don’t be afraid to go against what someone else has told you.”
Ample Keto Meal Replacement – use coupon code keto4women15 to get 15%off
The Keto for Women Show Episode 24: My Keto Travels + The Best Info From The Low Carb Universe Conference
The Keto for Women Show Episode 34: Breaking Down Cholesterol, Insulin, and Dangerous Fats with Dr. Trudi Deakin
More about the speakers
More from Shawn Mynar
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.