I love today’s topic, mainly because I love both the holidays and food! We’re talking about how to stay keto – or not – during this holiday season. How can we navigate the upcoming season to make it work for us, whether you stay keto, don’t want to stay keto, or try and it doesn’t happen. Regardless of what you decide, I hope this episode will help get you through the holidays! Enjoy!
- How I stayed in ketosis for Thanksgiving with my family
- What to do if you want to stay keto during the holidays
- What questions to ask yourself when you go into a situation where there’s food that you don’t normally eat
- Why you should be intuitive about your body
- What to do when you don’t want to stay keto over the holidays
- Why you shouldn’t beat yourself up for not staying keto
- What to consider when you decide if you want to stay keto or not
- What to do if we are keto and people make comments or start questioning us
“We need to remember that the holiday season is a season, but as it relates to food, it’s just one meal.”
“You really have to get in touch with your body to know how you feel about different foods.”
To all you keto ladies out there! There will be another Low Carb Universe Conference coming up on March 8th – 11th, 2018 in Mallorca, Spain, that’s going to be tailored to us! And guess what? They have asked me to be one of the speakers! So make sure to check out The Low Carb Universe to learn all about it. Mark those dates on your calendar and I hope to see you there!
Also, if 2018 is the year that you want to get your health in check, get off the diet pattern, and stop worrying about food all the time, then The Fat Burning Female Project is the place to be for you! Classes will start on January 8th and the enrollment will start on January 2nd, so make sure to get a spot!
There are so many recipes to satisfy what you want over the holidays and still feel great afterwards. So check out my website and sign up to get a free Keto Treats e-book with 10 recipes for desserts!
And if you have friends and family who are asking about the keto diet and the keto lifestyle, you can send them to Diet Doctor. That is such a great place for them to start learning and get free information!
- The Low Carb Universe
- Diet Doctor
- More from Shawn Mynar
- Shawn’s Instagram
- Shawn’s Facebook
- The Fat Burning Female Project
- Best Ketone Test Kit
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Meter
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Test Strips
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.