What if you’ve gotten to a place where you’re the healthiest you’ve ever been in your entire life? What would you do to maintain it? In Part 2 of my health story, I continue to share the 10 things that I do to stay healthy.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What I’ve done in the past 6 months and the markers I looked at
- Getting to my happy weight
- Five out of the ten things that I do to stay healthy
- What my keto looks like for me
- Why we should invest in fitness and moving our body
- How we can switch to non-toxic living
- The near infrared sauna and the benefits of sauna therapy
- How I managed my stress and changed my mindset
- You should know exactly why you are not losing weight because you know so much more about your body and your health status.
- You can’t start producing ketones and expect all your health issues to just magically disappear. That is a very long-term health goal to have ketones running through your blood for an extended period of time.
- Do not approach fitness as a tool to lose weight but approach it from the perspective of recognizing it as a necessary vital piece to you and your health status in the future.
- Reducing your EMF exposure is a top priority for healthy living.
- Keep track of your health records. Take a look at what your health was like a few years ago in comparison to now.
- Make sure you’re getting your yearly checkups and compare because it will make you feel really good about what you’re doing.
- Challenge yourself to move your body in different ways. Do it for your health, your future health, and aging gracefully.
- Find ways to switch to non-toxic living.
- Make journaling, meditation, visualization, and practice of gratitude into your habits.
I am super excited to be nominated for Best Keto Podcast in the 2018 Keto Awards hosted by the Keto Summit. If you truly believe that this is indeed the best keto podcast, then go and vote for me here. Any support that you can give me is truly appreciated.
As always, if you have any questions, be on the lookout for the Keto Hot Seat call for questions on Facebook and Instagram. Make sure your questions are short, general, and that you haven’t heard the answer to them before.
“You as your own individual person just doing your own health journey and doing your own thing, you have a responsibility to some degree to start spreading that health message, too… We still have a responsibility to share what we know and to provide insight to other people.”
“Do not let your thoughts and your emotions in your brain spiral out of control. Just get them out before that happens because that’s really important to increasing your health status, to not let things fester in your body.”
- Fat Fuel Company – Use the coupon code keto4women and get 20% off your order.
- Rasa Koffee – Use the coupon code ketowomen10 and get 10% off your order.
- The Osso Good Bone Broths – Use the coupon code keto4women to get $10 off your order.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Going Beyond The Food Summit
- Primally Pure
- Air Oasis
- Insight Timer app
- Headspace app
More from Shawn Mynar:
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.