If you’re interested to learn more about keto and fertility, and just women’s health in general, then this episode is for you! Dr. Isaac Jones and Erica Jones talk about how they use the ketogenic diet in their practices to help their patients optimize their health, and in particular to help women gain fertility.
Topics Discussed in this Episode
- The benefits of the ketogenic lifestyle from an inflammatory perspective
- The benefits of the ketogenic lifestyle from a fertility perspective
- The 3 main things that cause infertility
- The 5 things that create chronic inflammation on a cellular level
- The ways that you can support your gut health and address infertility issues
- The majority of people genetically actually need a more low-carb diet, especially if they’re dealing with inflammation.
- Most people have inflammation in their body on a cellular level, and the goal is to get rid of it. One of the best ways to do that is a low-carb diet, and one of the best strategies within the context of a low-carb diet is to follow the ketogenic diet.
- The ketogenic diet is one of the best tools that anyone can use to get to a high state of performance.
- Sugar is estrogenic, and one of the reasons why women can’t get pregnant is because they’re in a state of estrogen dominance.
- Fertility issues improve when we see people get to a healthier weight.
- Micronutrient deficiency is at very core of a lot of the challenges that we’re seeing in the 21st century.
- Men have as much healing and digging to do with their health as women.
- Get a food sensitivities test.
- Create a balance in your diet in terms of including the low-carb vegetables that you can eat and the leafy greens.
- Supplement with a micronutrient complex when you’re on the ketogenic diet.
The Fat Burning Female Self-Study is now officially open for enrollment, and it will be an ongoing enrolment so you can join anytime. If The Fat Burning Female Project doesn’t quite appeal to you but you want to learn about transitioning to the keto lifestyle and all the other good stuff I always talk about, then this could be a good option for you.
As for The Fat Burning Female Project, the enrollment for the next round will be on Monday, July 2nd, the course materials for Week 1 will be delivered on July 6th, and the class will start on July 9th.
Also, I just want to remind you that I will be at the KetoCon in Austin, Texas, which is from June 15th to 17th. I will be doing a talk on how to find your version of keto. So if you’re going to be there, let me know and come find me. I would love to meet all of you!
As always, if you have any questions that you would like for me to answer, be on the lookout for the Keto Hot Seat call for questions on Facebook and Instagram. You can also email me your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Keto Hot Seat” as your headline and I will make sure to get the answers out to you.
Dr. Isaac Jones said:
“There are so many powerful things that your body can do when you’re in a healing state of ketosis.”
Erica Jones said:
“It’s important that the keto lifestyle doesn’t become another point of stress.”
Ample Keto Meal Replacement – Use the coupon code keto4women15 to get 15%off your order.
The Osso Good Bone Broths – Use the coupon code keto4women to get $10 off your order.
TRIBALI Foods – Use the coupon code keto4women to get 15% off your order.
ButcherBox – Get free bacon for life when you order.
Rasa Koffee – Use the coupon code keto4women and get 15% off your order.
Resources mentioned in the show:
Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: On the Origin, Management, and Prevention of Cancer
Fifth Avenue Fertility Wellness
More from Dr. Isaac Jones and Erica Jones:
More from Shawn Mynar
The Fat Burning Female Project
The Fat Burning Female Self-Study
Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Meter
Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Test Strips
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.