In reading all of the awesome questions I’ve been getting from listeners, it became clear that many women are struggling to see the weight loss they had hoped for with a ketogenic diet. There are many stories of weight gain with the diet switch, initial weight loss at first followed by plateaus, or just no change at all.
So, I sat down and came up with a huge list of reasons why women can’t lose, gain, or have weight loss plateaus, even on a keto diet.
This topic is so big I had to split it up into two episodes! This episode covers possible dietary culprits, issues in the GI tract, stress impacts, and mindset shifts.
- Why we need to think about more than just food intake when it comes to weight loss
- Common keto offenders to weight loss resistance
- How food sensitivities impact your weight
- Why calorie restriction will make you fat
- What to do about a stalled metabolism
- Reversing the impact of chronic dieting
- Why you need to think about your gut health when thinking about weight
- The impact of stress on EVERYTHING
- Why negative thinking will keep you stalled out
- Low Stomach Acid Blog Post at shawnmynar.com
- Why Calorie Restriction Will Make You Fat Blog Post at shawnmynar.com
- More from Shawn Mynar
- The Fat Burning Female Project
- Shawn’s Instagram
- Shawn’s Facebook
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Meter
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Test Strips