What’s keeping your hormones out of balance? What’s keeping true health out of reach? What’s keeping an ideal body composition so unattainable no matter how hard you try? Find out what’s the one thing you’re NOT doing to heal your hormones, that’s keeping you from achieving your health and fitness goals.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What you’re NOT doing to heal your hormones
- The beliefs stored in your subconscious mind and how they impact your health
- Why mindset matters
- The stress scenario and your stress response
- Your state of negative thinking and how it affects your health
- How to clean up your mindset and be the person you want to be
- The internal climate of your mind and your body are connected. We need to think about them as one all-encompassing thing.
- The beliefs you have stored away in your subconscious mind are still dictating how you feel, think, react, and act today. The self-talk that comes from those beliefs and the emotions that come from that self-talk are the stuff that we need to be looking at when we take on the idea of healing our body.
- Our bodies are not built to handle the chronic stress that we encounter in today’s world.
- Your negative thoughts keep you in a heightened stress response no matter how much you try not to listen to that negative chatter in your mind and no matter how often you try to listen to your intuition instead.
- Studies show that negative thinking, which results in psychological stress, is one of the most prominent factors contributing to the overuse of your stress response.
- Stress from negative thinking creates changes in the brain that may affect your likelihood of mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, schizophrenia, and mood disorders.
- Repressed emotions can lead to a weakened immune system.
- Negative attitudes and feelings of helplessness and hopelessness upset the body’s hormone balance, depletes the brain chemicals required for happiness, and damages the immune system.
- Chronic stress can decrease our life span.
- Get the negative stuff going on deep within you out of your system and be the person that you want to be, with the health that you want to have and the happiness that you deserve.
- Start looking at your thoughts and your mindset. Learn more about yourself, and what you do and why you do it.
- Clean up your mindset.
- Listen to the Unstuck Podcast.
- Become aware of your thoughts. Reframe your thoughts and find the good.
- Manage your mindset with forgiveness. Do more positive things out there in the world for other people and for yourself.
- Bring in joy. Be the light for other people.
- Take self-care seriously.
The new, updated version of the Fat Burning Female Project is now available and ready for you! While I’ll no longer be running group classes, this 6-week DIY course has every single thing you need to know to do keto for YOU.
Click on the Empower Intensive Coaching Library where the Diet Ego Coaching Call and the Self-Sabotage Coaching Call are now available. These can both come in handy this time of year.
“We’re constantly in a state of negative thinking… It’s something that we all have to work on every single day. It’s just how we have been wired. It’s what we’ve been taught to do.”
“Until you get to the bottom of that constant [negative] chatter, it’s going to be an uphill battle. You’re going to continue to have more and more health issues, more and more issues with your hormones. We have to get to the root cause.”
Resources mentioned in the show:
- AlterEco – Get 25% off when you use the coupon code keto4women.
- Care/Of – Get 25% off your first order with the coupon code keto4women.
More from Shawn Mynar:
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.