Why is it important to find YOUR version of keto, and how? This topic is actually the talk that I gave at the last KetoCon back in June 2018 and I’m bringing it to you right here in this podcast! Learn more about the keto lifestyle and some tips on how you can make it work for you!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- My story before and after keto
- The keto diet vs the keto lifestyle
- What happens when you do the keto lifestyle
- The 5 steps to finding YOUR right version of keto
- My keto lifestyle tips
- If you’re doing the keto diet, you are following someone else’s rules, restrictions, calculations, and meals, so it isn’t going to do anything for YOU.
- You aren’t really tapping into your body when you are following a diet. You are focusing on one arbitrary goal, and focusing on what the scale is telling you.
- When you’re doing the keto lifestyle, you’re taking charge of your health. You’re not just focusing on one arbitrary goal but on bigger health-related goals.
- The ketogenic lifestyle leads to food freedom.
- A lot of great things can happen for you when you break up with your app and all these tracking and calculations that you do with your food. Not only is it taking away from other pleasures in life but it’s also keeping you from being able to get into the keto lifestyle.
- Know that keto perfection does not exist. So don’t try to be keto perfect, just try to be in the right space for you.
- Go from saying keto diet to keto lifestyle.
- 5 Steps To Finding YOUR Version Of Keto
- Find your bigger why. Ask yourself these questions: How do you want to feel? How do you want to act? How do you want to move? And how do you want to live?
- Keep a journal. Gather information about your body and how it responds to different things.
- Utilize your ketone readings.
- Break up with tracking apps and calculating. Instead, build your perfect plate of food and use that as your anchor.
- Enjoy your keto lifestyle and thrive.
I will be running only one more Fat Burning Female Project for 2018, and that’s the September class. So if you’ve ever wanted to be a Fat Burning Female, grab this chance to get in the project at its current price before I make any changes to the program and the price in 2019. The one-day enrollment will be on September 4. Sign up to get notified as soon as enrollment opens.
If you would rather do The Fat Burning Female Self-Study, that is always going to be available and you can get started on it anytime.
I will also be doing another Keto for Hormones Webinar coming up on August 31 at 11 a.m. MST. It’s completely free, so if you want to be a part of that, you can register here.
As always, if you have any questions that you would like for me to answer, be on the lookout for the Keto Hot Seat call for questions on Facebook and Instagram.
“The thing that takes keto from a diet to a lifestyle is all about YOU. It’s YOU wanting and realizing the need to make that change… YOU making that step, YOU taking the action, YOU listening to your body, YOU taking the time, but then YOU also letting go and living life.”
“Food is not a math equation. It is nourishment for our bodies and nutrients to stay strong and healthy and alive, and pleasure. You should enjoy what you eat as well.”
- Primally Pure Skincare – Use coupon code keto4women and get 10% off your orders for the months of August and September 2018.
- TRIBALI Foods – Use the coupon code keto4women to get 15% off your order.
- Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant
- Primally Pure Palmarosa + Mint Beauty Cream
- Primally Pure Dry Shampoo
Resource mentioned in the show:
More from Shawn Mynar:
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.