Have you got any questions about birth control? As women, it’s certainly a very important topic that we need to chat about. There are just so many options out there and I want to empower you to make the best decision for YOU.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- The reason why most physicians prescribe the birth control pill
- The side effects of using the birth control pills
- The risks of using IUD
- Natural family planning (NFP) or fertility awareness method (FAM) ? the safer birth control alternative
- How to know when you’re ovulating
- In a lot of cases, taking the birth control pill is like putting a Band-Aid on your hormonal issues.
- Your menstrual cycle or lack thereof is one way for you to gauge your health status. But if you’re using birth control, you can’t really do that.
- When you’re on the birth control pill over a period of time, your personality changes and you become more moody and irritable.
- Women on the birth control pill have a higher risk of cancer, such as breast, ovarian, cervical, liver, and uterine cancer.
- A ketogenic diet is going to help a lot when you get off the birth control pill or have your IUD removed.
- Consider all the possible side-effects before deciding to use the birth control pill or the IUD.
- Talk to your doctor if you decide to get off the pill or have your IUD removed.
- Reduce the amount of stress that you can to help your hormones get back into balance.
- Learn the natural family planning or the fertility awareness method
“Birth control options don’t fix your hormonal issues.”
“You’re not doing anything to heal your body by being on birth control.”
Ample Keto Meal Replacement – use the coupon code keto4women15 to get 15%off your order
The Osso Good Bone Broths – use the coupon code keto4women to get $10 off your order
Tribali Foods – use coupon code keto4women to get 15% off your order
ButcherBox – get 2 lbs of free salmon added to your order if you are a first-time customer
Rasa Koffee – use coupon code keto4women and get 15% off your order
More from Shawn Mynar
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.