What has your journey through ketosis been like? Have you already found what works for you? Let me share about my own personal health journey in the hope that this will motivate you to find your own story, empower you to learn more about your body, and help you take the time to actually understand what is and isn’t working for you.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is happy weight versus ideal weight
- The checklist for your body when you are at your happy weight
- How I put my body through stress in order to lose weight and its consequences on my health
- How I went keto
- My fasting experience and the things that I learned from it
- How I found my happy weight
- There is a very clear distinction between happy weight and ideal weight.
- Your weight struggle is a symptom of something deeper going on with your body and that weight isn’t going to change until you are well.
- You cannot lose weight before you lower inflammation, before you get your blood sugar under control, and before you get your hormones balanced.
- Fasting has some amazing benefits but it’s not for everyone.
- Ditch the scale entirely.
- Lose weight in a healthful way.
- Fix your health issues and get to your happy weight.
- Know enough about your body and decide if fasting is right for you.
We have the new class of The Fat Burning Female Project starting this week. If you missed out on that and but still would like to get a jump start into ketosis and doing it safely and effectively using the Fat Burning Female protocol, stay tuned and watch out for The Fat Burning Female Self-study Class which will be available in the coming weeks.
“When you’re so sick, you just want to feel better as quickly as possible, and that’s what fasting was able to do for me.”
“The true help is in empowering you to find out what works for you.”
The Osso Good Bone Broths – use the coupon code keto4women to get $10 off your order
Tribali Foods – use coupon code keto4women to get 15% off your order
ButcherBox – get 2 lbs of free salmon added to your order if you are a first-time customer
More from Shawn Mynar
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.