How powerful is your mindset? Did you know that the things you’re looking for as a Keto for Women-er happen because of your mindset just as much, if not more than the food you eat? Take a listen as I share my mindset approach and how things have changed for me over the past few years.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- My healing journey from rock bottom
- What I did and currently do to change how I view my body, and why it matters
- How our thoughts impact our health
- The law of attraction
- 8 things you can do to start raising your vibrations
- If you start working on your mindset, you will have a much easier time getting to your goals.
- Every single time we talk about our weight and our weight gain, we ingrain it more and more as our reality, as something that won’t change, and it becomes our identity.
- “Your body is your meat suit. It is what carries you through life.” – Kathryn Budig
- When you know something is going to happen, you are turning on a higher frequency that will actually attract that thing to come. So don’t just want to get better but know that you are going to get better.
- When you have psychological stress, you are weakening your immune system and causing disease to set in your body. It hurts your ability to handle stress, your ability to process information and to and think clearly.
- Stress from negative thinking creates changes in the brain that may affect your likelihood of mental disorders such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, schizophrenia, and mood disorders.
- Repressed emotion, especially being fearful or negative, can zap mental energy, negatively affect your body, and lead to health problems.
- Poorly managed or repressed anger or hostility is also related to a slew of health conditions such as hypertension, cardiovascular disease, digestive disorders, and infection. Also, accelerated aging and an impact on your relationship and job performance.
- Our bodies are meant to handle life-threatening situations. They are not meant to handle things like being stuck in traffic, having a terrible boss, or negative thinking on a chronic level.
- Everything is made up of vibrations of energy. Even your thoughts are vibrations of energy.
- Start working on your mindset.
- Try doing the same things that I do until now to change how I viewed my body
- Stop talking about your body and your weight gain and how terrible you feel about yourself to other people. And stop talking about these things even to yourself.
- Make a strong effort to change your negative thoughts.
- Detach from your physical body as far as how you look on the outside and how you feel.
- Choose to seek health over an aesthetic goal.
- Know that you’re going to get better.
- Make a conscious effort to choose enjoyment and pleasure
- Start living your life. Don’t wait for anything to happen or for anything to come.
- Practice an immense amount of gratitude.
- Manage your stress
- Raise your vibrations and attract the things that you want
- Decide that you want something more for yourself.
- Notice your thoughts now.
- Quiet your mind.
- Ask for what you want, believe it’s going to come, see when it happens, and feel what it feels like when it happens.
- Live in the present moment.
- Find something that lights you up and, do that regularly.
- Practice gratitude, giving, forgiveness, and pleasure.
It’s already time for the March class of The Fat Burning Female Project, which begins on March 4th. The one-day enrolment will be on February 25th, so if you’re interested and you want to make sure that you’re doing it the right way and approaching keto from a healthy perspective for women, then make sure to get on the waitlist because this course is built for you!
Also, there are still a few spots available for my Downtown Portland Keto for Women Meetup on March 1st. So if you’re going to the NTA Conference or you just happen to be in town, come and hang out with me! You can find more information about that over on www.shawnmynar.com/events and make sure to reserve your spot!
The same thing goes for the next weekend, Saturday, March 9th. I will be in L.A. and we’re going to be at the new Osso Good Bone Broth storefront. If you want to hang out with me there, you can still get on the waitlist, so check out www.shawnmynar.com/events for all the information you need!
If this podcast episode resonated with you in any way, I want to hear from you. I want to better help you change your vibration, change your frequency, change your mindset, and help you become more positive. Take the Mindset Survey and let me know what you think.
As always, if you have any questions, be on the lookout for the next Keto Hot Seat call for questions on Facebook and Instagram.
“When your mindset changes and you can focus on things a little differently and see things a little differently, it’s kind of a miracle. And it is very much a real, true thing.”
“It is really, really hard to feel any sort of negativity toward yourself or your body or anything when you are actually truly happy and really finding pleasure in most of your life.”
Resources mentioned in the show:
- ButcherBox – For the month of February, they’re giving away free bacon, free steak, plus $10 off to all the new customers.
- Rasa Koffee – Use the coupon code keto4women and get 20% off your order.
More from Shawn Mynar:
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.