Our guest today has a wealth of information to share about using a ketogenic diet to make every stage of a women’s life manageable from both personal and professional experience. Jackie Eberstein has used a high-fat, low-carb ketogenic diet to heal her hormones since 1974 and, as a registered nurse, worked with Dr. Atkins in his clinic.
- How a woman’s hormonal changes throughout life affect metabolism and weight
- Why it’s so important to support you adrenals, pancreas, and liver as a woman
- The importance of cholesterol for female hormone health
- The blood sugar/hormone connection
- Keto for menopause
- The impact of stress in every stage
- Weight loss resistance and hormones