Welcome to our third Keto Hot Seat episode! We’ll be rounding out the last of the questions many of you sent over through Instagram, so stay tuned and get ready for some awesome Q&A!
- Using keto to address chronic viral issues
- The beauty of the ketogenic diet: having the power to figure out what works for you
- The importance of letting go of the notion that every single day needs to be the same
- Becoming more intuitive and fluid with your food
- How your head needs to get out of your body’s way
- Why you could be gaining weight while on keto
- Belly fat woes as a consequence of hormonal imbalances
- Why you’re getting cellulite
- Calculating net carbs vs total carbs
- When to test for ketone and blood sugar levels
- Reasons for having cystic acne and how to heal it
- Having a wonky menstrual cycle since reaching ketosis
- The pros and cons of doing a food sensitivity test vs an elimination diet with gradual reintroduction of foods
- Losing sleep because of keto and what to do about it
Look out for the next time I ask for questions for future Keto Hot Seat episodes! Make sure to be in the loop by following me on Instagram and in the Facebook group.
On a personal note, by the time this episode comes out, I will have officially moved in to my new home! And if you are at all interested in home furnishings or interior design or fashion and keto, follow me on social media, @shawnmynarhealth, as I share a little bit more about the things that I am into.
Anyone that has participated in The Fat Burning Female Project you’re a Fat Burning Female for life! And I would like to invite any of you who can come to the Fat Burning Female Retreat that I will be hosting in September in Boulder. So be on the lookout for more information on that.
And if you’re not yet in The Fat Burning Female Project, you still have a couple more opportunities to do so before the retreat! We have a class coming up in May, with enrollment at the end of April, and another one coming up in July.
I also would like to mention that just in case you want to start traveling and learning more about keto, I will be on The Low Carb Cruise that will set sail on May 20. And in June, I will be in Austin for KetoCon. I would love to meet you and see you there!
I will also be hosting a live webinar about the talk that I did at The Low Carb Universe Keto Ladies Conference, which was Keto for Hormones. So watch out for that in April!
“This is the beauty of a ketogenic diet is that you have all the power in the world to figure out what works for you.”
“There’s so much that’s different about our lives and our bodies on a day-to-day basis.”
Ample Keto Meal Replacement – use the coupon code keto4women15 to get 15%off
The Osso Good Bone Broths – use the coupon code keto4women to get $10 off your order
Past episodes mentioned
More from Shawn Mynar
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.