So much info packed into one episode! This week, I’m answering your questions in another installment of Keto Q&A. Before I dive into questions this week, we’ll spend some time at the beginning learning more details on the who, what, why, and how of The Fat Burning Female Project – my online course that helps women get into ketosis safely, effectively, and in a fun environment. Then, we move on to the most popular questions I get about the keto lifestyle.
- What happens in The Fat Burning Female Project, who is a good candidate for it, and who is NOT a good candidate.
- Question #1: Is keto bad for the thyroid? Should I include more carbs?
- Question #2: If I need to lose fat, should I eat less fat on my keto diet so my body burns fat stores?
- Question #3: Will keto negatively affect our gut health and good bacteria?
- Question #4: When should I start incorporating intermittent fasting?
- Article: Is Keto Bad For The Thyroid? by Mark Sisson