This listener keto Q&A episode is filled with some of the most common topics in the keto community — PCOS, no gallbladder, sweeteners, oh my! Before I get into the answers, I take a few minutes to start this episode explaining in more detail who is NOT good for The Fat Burning Female Project. Listen in if you’re not sure if it’s right for you!
- What exactly is PCOS?
- Why those with PCOS get prescribed metformin
- What markers you need to stay on top of to monitor PCOS
- Why women with PCOS may have a hard time getting into ketosis
- Health considerations with the birth control pill
- How to get off birth control while keto
- The role of the liver and gallbladder in ketosis
- Can you be keto without a gallbladder?
- My top 3 keto-friendly sweeteners
- Thoughts on erythritol
- How sugar-free sweeteners affect ketosis and cravings
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.