We’re going BIG in today’s episode of the Keto for Women Show! We’re going to tackle some big questions about the ketogenic diet that I think need some big answers! This is something I’m really passionate about and it is my hope that you can figure out where you may be stuck and learn something new and valuable from today’s episode. Enjoy!
- What is the difference between the health industry and the diet industry in terms of perspective on the ketogenic diet?
- What is the keto diet community like within the diet industry?
- Why is your fasting glucose higher when you’re on a keto diet?
- What are the blood sugar markers that you need to be aware of?
- What is low carb purgatory?
- What should you do if you find yourself in low carb purgatory?
- Why is “calories in, calories out” a hoax?
- How does the body’s fat storage mechanism work?
I hope that all that I’ve talked about with you today really resonates with you, and I really hope you will continue to join me on this health journey.
On a happy note, I would like to announce that The Fat Burning Female Project has a brand new webpage! I’m inviting everyone to go check it out! If it’s something that you’re considering doing this coming new year, the new website contains more information that would hopefully help you in your decision. And if you do decide to join The Fat Burning Female Project class that begins on January 8th, note that the enrollment will be on January 2nd.
Eating Evolved Chocolate: http://eatingevolved.com?aff=132
Artisana Cashew Butter: http://amzn.to/2l0wYEI
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.