Welcome to another episode that’s packed with really great information not only for moms-to-be but for all ladies out there! Today, I am joined by Lily Nichols who is a real food dietician and the best-selling author of Real Food for Gestational Diabetes. Enjoy!
- What is gestational diabetes and how do you get diagnosed?
- Issues concerning the glucose tolerance test
- How much carbohydrate do you need in your diet during pregnancy?
- The big argument against going low-carb during pregnancy
- Why a diet lower in carbohydrates better for the baby’s development
- The considerations we need to make with our nutrition during pregnancy
- The need to eat more salt during pregnancy
- Considerations for breast-feeding
is a six-week class that I have developed for women to learn more about their gut health. If you are interested to join, the enrolment for the May class is happening right now! It’s going to close in a matter of days, so if you don’t want to miss this chance, head over to the website right now and enroll!
“The issue with ketosis comes down to misinformation and misinterpreted research about ketosis.” ? Lily Nichols
“Make every decision about food as an act of self-care, not punishment because you need to lose the baby weight right away.” ? Lily Nichols
– use coupon code keto4women15 to get 15%off
More from Lily Nichols
More from Shawn Mynar
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.