Have you heard the story about my health journey before? I am telling it again in detail so that those of you who are experiencing similar things can get the help that you need. Plus I also talk about the 10 things that I do to maintain my health now that I’ve reached this level of health in my life.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- My full health story
- Mold disease or Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome and its symptoms
- The 10 things I do to maintain my health
- What my keto looks like for me
- What it takes to be healthy besides keto
- When you do the autoimmune protocol, you’re basically paleo but then you also take out nightshade vegetables, nuts and seeds, eggs, and some other things from your diet.
- 24% of the population has a genetic mutation that does not let your body detox from biotoxin illnesses like mold and Lyme disease.
- The best way to start fasting is by being already fat-adapted, by producing ketones, getting into that ketone adaptation phase and working to let the body know that it could use fat as fuel during the period of fasting.
- Your body will tell you what you need. When you listen to that and make that your priority, that’s when things will start falling into place.
- There is no keto rule that you need to follow so strictly that it takes control of your food or your life or your happiness. All you need to do is learn how to eat intuitively.
- If you think that mold might be an issue for you, go find someone that specializes in treating mold and get treated appropriately. Otherwise, you will spend years chasing the tail of something you can never get control over. All you have to do is Google ‘Shoemaker Protocol’ or ‘mold doctor’ in your area, call and ask the receptionist if they have experienced treating mold patients and find the right person.
- Break free from thinking of aesthetic goals when it comes to the food you’re putting on your plate and find food freedom.
- Listen to your body when it comes to your meals and be intuitive with what you eat.
- Flow with your own version of keto.
There will be a Fat Burning Female Project 2.0 in January 2019. Until then, there will be no more classes offered within the year. If you want to join the project at that time, watch out for when the enrollment will be taking place. And if you want to get a jump start, The Fat Burning Female Self-Study is always an option for you. You can start on The Fat Burning Female Self-Study anytime and join the project later on in January.
As always, if you have any questions, be on the lookout for the Keto Hot Seat call for questions on Facebook and Instagram. Make sure your questions are short, general, and that you haven’t heard the answer to them before.
“Just focus on being happy and focus on being healthy. Use keto to do that. When you do that, you will feel such an immense sense of freedom around your food choices that it won’t matter what anyone else is doing or saying or feeling or showing you. You will just be doing YOU.”
“Get into ketosis, find what works for you to stay in ketosis, find what works for you to stay happy, and find what works for you to stay healthy, and just do that. And be fine with that changing every single day if that’s what your body is telling you it needs to do.”
- Fat Fuel Company – Use the coupon code keto4women and get 20% off your order.
- Tribali Foods – Use coupon code keto4women to get 15% off your order.
Resources mentioned in the show:
More from Shawn Mynar:
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.