I get questions about supplements all the time from ladies in the keto community, so I am taking the whole episode today to talk about the supplements I think women should and shouldn’t take. We’re talking general health, keto-specific, hormones, sleep support, all of it! Plus, you can get a downloadable PDF with all of my specific recommendations.
- The two no-brainer supplements all keto people should take
- Why I don’t love multivitamins and what you can take instead
- Are probiotics necessary?
- Fish oil: yay or nay?
- My favorite way to support the adrenals
- What to take for low progesterone
- How supplemental support can help those with PCOS
- What to do when you have trouble sleeping
- How to find supplement brands you trust
- KFW SUPPLEMENTS downloadable PDF
- More from Shawn Mynar
- Shawn’s Instagram
- Shawn’s Facebook
- Best Ketone Test Kit
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Meter
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Test Strips
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.