Low Sugar, Keto Margarita
Because, even though your keto, sometimes you want to have a delicious margarita but NOT all the sugar that typically comes with it!
- 3 oz. (2 shots) tequila
- 1.5 oz. (1 shot) orange liqueur I used Cointreau.
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes, freshly squeezed
- Juice of 1/2 orange, freshly squeezed
- 4 oz. sparkling water Try a flavor if you want! La Croix would work well here.
- 1 tbsp. Course ground salt for rim (optional)
- Lime wedge for garnish (optional)
Line rim of favorite adult beverage glass with lime juice from wedge.
Dip glass rim into course ground salt to get a thin coating along edge.
Mix first 5 ingredients together in salt rimmed glass. Add ice until glass is full.
Makes 2 drinks.
Each drink is approximately 4 grams of natural sugar. You can lower that amount by lowering the amount of orange liqueur. Just be careful as it will get sour quickly!