Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing
This quick and easy ranch recipe will be your next condiment obsession. But, have no fear, all real food ingredients means it's a perfect way to include healthy fats into your next meal!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (optional)
- 2 tablespoons water (optional)
Place all ingredients into a deep bowl or wide-mouth mason jar
Using an immersion blender, start mixing all ingredients together from the bottom of the bowl and slowly lift blender up through mixture as it begins to combine.
Continue to blend until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, add water.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.