I’m super excited for today’s episode of The Keto for Women Show because I will be interviewing a very special guest ? a medical doctor and the very first male to come to the show! Dr. Ken Berry will talk to us about a variety of data, knowledge, and research that supports the ketogenic diet, as well as the “lies” that doctors tell their patients simply because they don’t know any better. This is going to be an awesome episode, so sit back and enjoy!
- Who is Dr. Ken Berry?
- How did he become an advocate for the ketogenic diet?
- How does he prescribe the ketogenic diet to his patients?
- Why do women have more difficulty managing their weight than men?
- What is the false paradigm regarding weight loss that people have been operating under?
- What controls weight gain and weight loss?
- Why do people have to fix their diet?
- What kind of doctor should you look for?
- What is good stress vs bad stress?
- What tests should you get to check your thyroid’s health?
- What is the difference between bioidentical and synthetic hormones?
- What are the risks of taking synthetic hormones?
- How did Dr. Berry come up with his book, “Lies My Doctor Told Me”?
- What are some of the “lies” that medical doctors tell their patients to this day?
- What was Dr. Ancel Keys’ “Seven Countries Study”?
- Why is milk not good for adults?
The Keto for Women Show has been around for a full 6 months already! I really want to thank all you ladies out there for tuning in to the show every Friday and I hope that I can keep delivering content that you love for many more months to come.
I just want to make sure that you all know that I have a FREE Simple Keto Treats Recipe Book on my website! They’re my top 10 favorite keto approved dessert recipes that I created myself! So if you need some new dessert ideas or want to try some new things in the kitchen, head over to shawnmynar.com and you can find it right on the homepage. Just simply enter your email address and the e-book will be sent right to your inbox.
Also, the tickets to the Low Carb Universe Conference coming up on March 8th-11th, 2018 in Mallorca, Spain have officially been launched! So you can now go and purchase your ticket at The Low Carb Universe! Each ticket already includes the meals and accommodations so you just need to pay for everything once.
Lastly, I just want you to know that The Fat Burning Female Project is now on social media! Like and follow @fatburningfemale on Instagram and Facebook, and you’ll be able to see some of the plates that we’re cooking up and be able to read some of the testimonials that we receive from the ladies that are in the course.
As always, if you have any questions that you’d like for me to answer in an upcoming episode, please email me at email@example.com.
- Lies My Doctor Told Me
- The Berry Clinic
- Stop the Thyroid Madness
- Dr. Ken Berry’s E-visit
- More from Shawn Mynar
- Shawn’s Instagram
- Shawn’s Facebook
- The Fat Burning Female Project
- Best Ketone Test Kit
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Meter
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Test Strips
The advice and opinions in The Keto For Women show are intended for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical care or advice. Please always consult your medical professional for your specific health concerns.